Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Blogs & Hyperlinks

I felt the need to comment on different blogs I like even if they are are not linked to my blog, yet that is. Also, trying to support my fellow bloggers. Truth be told I really just want to play with my hyperlink tool. And the bullets.

  • Giving a shout out to Deanna with her incredibly funny blog posts, here, and her awesome photography. Totally jealous of her playlist too. Trying like hell to get mine to work right.
  • A shout out to Kristina - first of all I LOVE her blog title photo, so crazy genius. And I love that her photos are also supposed to be vertical, but happen to be horizontal. Totally feel one with her on that matter here.
  • And I want to thank Scrapbook Obssession for linking my blog to hers. So if you haven't already, go on a visit her challenges and creative scrapbooking blog here.
  • I love this blog entry on Silcon Valley Mom Blog here. Anything that has a truly valid point and some back up information is great! Even if I don't agree with it. Even though in this case I do. What is worse I actually like John Edwards. But hey no one is perfect right. Except me of course. I can say that because this is my blog. Naner naner. Course add a comment and this could be your moment of perfection too.
  • You could not possibly find a cuter or more perfect photo than those on Cathy's blog under Aug 24th entry Ending the Season with a Bang. Waiting for these to be on a movie screen someday. The commentary in my head for these photos is way too perfect. And you can totally respect a man who will dress like that for his kid. Doesn't her husband look like the guy on Entourage on HBO? Further down on her blog I really want this camera strap too. I spent most of the Ohio vacation fighting with my camera strap. This one would be worth it. Love color! Would be great in red and brown.
  • Honestly though I haven't found a blog that tops Notes from the Trenches. This woman's sarcasm speaks to my soul. She is so funny I swear I will have an anerism someday.

And now I have to go revise my birthday gift list because I really like that camera strap.

No comments: