Friday, August 17, 2007

Love and Blogging

Can I just say that I love blogging! I just spent 45 minutes surfing the blogs I love to read and I am never disappointed. I laugh my ass off when reading them. I am inspired. I am renewed. I am perfectly happy wasting time doing this. Mission Accomplished.

And with those stupid sideways photos I have on an early blog that my eyes keep roaming to, I would just like to say I am renaming that blog entry as -
Tuesday Lisa (mona lisa)
or
Still Life of a Cat

1 comment:

All moments remembered said...

I have just discovered blogging. What a fun world out there. To get to know someone from another place and life is sooo cool. I have people I have chatted with for many years but never met in person. I feel as close to them as my in person friends. I look forward to keeping up with your blog. Come visit me at my brand new blog, remember I am just learning this blog thing.
Stacey (scraphappy1yahoo CKMB)
http://allmomentsremembered.blogspot.com/